Clinics & Services
- Physiotherapy By appointments at Hurst Lane North Clinic and at the Surgery premises.
- Smoking Cessation By appointment with the Health Care Assistant.
- Minor Surgery These are carried out at the surgery following consultation with doctor.
- Maternity Services All the GP's in the practice offer maternity services. Doctors can be consulted in surgery hours and thereafter at antenatal clinics held with the midwife.
- Health Promotions, Regular Asthma Clinics, Diabetic Clinics, Well Woman Clinics and Well Person appointments are held at the surgery. If you have not been seen in the last 3 years, or are over 75 and have not been seen in the last 12 months, the practice will undertake health checks as appropriate.
The following clinics are available by appointment
- Contraceptive Services.
- Cervical Smears
- Well Woman Advice
- Antenatal: Wednesday all day
- Vaccinations and Immunisation: Three Childhood Imms Clinics Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.
- Baby Clinic by appointment.